HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Another look at the results and it is quite clear that it is...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6352
    Another look at the results and it is quite clear that it is open to the south and to the north. Holes 5 and 9 south of the mapped fault do not go deep enough to intersect the mineralisation discovered in holes 1 and 2, presuming the mineralisation is offset by the same amount as the fault shown in the announcement plan.

To the north holes 4 and 6 may not have hit the zone of mineralisation beneath the shaft shown on the plan if the mineralised zone is vertical as the HMX cross sections indicate. There is certainly a number of parallel mineralised zones within the mapped red rock alteration zone. The long section includes results from more than one mineralised shoot so more work required to begin to discuss the plunge or otherwise of shoots.

The NW trending cross faults would appear to be post mineralisation because they offset the alteration. They may host some secondary mineralisation.

There are a number of old costeans visible in the Lady Northcote-Springs area. I have not been able to find the results of any samples taken.

Interestingly HMX Chairman Russell Davis (Geologist) was Managing Director of Syndicated Metals Limited from December 2007 to March 2012. Syndicated Metals held a lot of exploration ground in the area during this time and drilled quite a few holes at the Nil Desperandum project that Carnaby is now drilling. They worked on development of a copper mine in the area at this time. He has been a Director of Hammer Metals (Australia) Pty Ltd since its inception in 2012. Russell knows this area very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $7.018K 179.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183842 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 49625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.