SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Extension of delisting date, page-6

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    WOW! Such supportive sentiment from ‘holders’ here! It must be so reassuring and encouraging for the directors. ......................... I joke of course!

This SAS caper is nothing but an ongoing shameless ASX sanctioned scam, supported by ASIC.

It is a painful reminder to all investors that you enter the share investing party with high expectations, drugged / boozed on lack of knowledge, with the expectations of ‘making a killing’.

Hello!..... it doesn’t work like that! You need to know the ‘market makers’ i.e. the dealers with ‘marked cards’. You find them and then follow these crooks in the hope that you get a spin off from their manipulated gains. Some might call this insider trading. Call it what you want. No-one cares!

As I have postulated previously, this whole SAS gig was cut short by an abundance of ‘fighter pilot ego’. He wanted to do it his way instead of following the long term proven scam plan as currently being played out on MXC shareholders.

Consequently, this SAS trader routing gig ended prematurely with BM exiting with a bundle of shares and subsequent proceeds added to his coffers. In his wake, he left an ever inflating ‘high flying’ Israeli ego coupled with hundreds of disillusioned shareholders................. blended with a painful unraveling of abject incompetence.

As Gunnery Sergeant Thomas Highway (Clint Eastwood) would exclaim…………………… “it was a total Cluster f*!”

upload_2021-4-8_19-55-46.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.