Focker how is that the current management teams fault I do not...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Focker how is that the current management teams fault I do not see them handing each other free shares or options all I see is them trying to make something off it. I don't think it was mgmt's fault that idiots do not know how to keep a project on budget re Oakajee hence it stalled. I guess it was also Gary's fault that idiots wanted to take advantage of the situation with a Coo to take over PDY and then when it was unsuccessful the loser spat the dummy and sold out by driving the stock down.

Offcourse it would have been better not to make announcements as per trading rules that Chinese investors came and made a non binding offer of interest. Ohhh and offcourse they didn’t tell us the results were delayed……..what the &^%$ are you talking about Gary made mention they were delayed multiple times and you couldn’t tell yourself that they were delayed when they were not released on time? Stop blaming everyone else for your choice to invest here, either live with it or sell out.

I have not seen anything untoward that this mgmt team has done so far so as 401 said unless something really happens soon I will be buying at these prices and waiting for my investment to make me some money. If it doesn’t work out so be it on to the next one.

Anyway Good Luck All
    Bobby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.