NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Extension of Entitlement Issue Closing Date, page-4

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    Simple mate.. fair enough, it's been horrendous overall, with nothing to cheer about for a long time.. but, if you will consider having an open mind, rather than always posting only negativity here on a stock you haven't held in a very long time.. give it a chance!
    Do you think maybe Pinnacle are keen to take it up as soon as there's the deal signed? Obviously we would see a decent improvement in price.
    Do you think maybe this 2 weeks is a signal they expect it by then? (Yes, they would've expected something in time for the previous extension, and again things have dragged on).
    10 day extension though, kinda tells us how close it is.. now hopefully it is before the AGM, which I'm sure would be the plan now.

Otherwise there would be no point extending. It wouldn't be filled, and I doubt Pinnacle would want any unless we have a proper deal.

So.. expect it within the next week or so, in my opinion.

Costs have now been drastically reduced compared to previous quarters now that the apps are all developed. They have spent what was required to get things to to current stage.
    Now it is all about executing the deals and finally getting that revenue multiplying.

It will be a very interesting week ahead.

If there's a big telco deal looming (and/or another), along with an AGM spruiking overall confidence and serious short term onwards expectations.. maybe we can have a happy xmas, or at least a much more comfortable 1.

The raise extension suddenly has me much more confident again.. and I'm very glad they were able to get it done sooner than the usual 8pm announcement!
    Thanks!

* I'm out for tonight, sorry for not replying further. Will check back later. Cheers
    Last edited by Holla: 20/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.