NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

I had skin in the game, lost a sizeable chunk, I think that...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165

I had skin in the game, lost a sizeable chunk, I think that gives me as much right as you to discuss NOR on an open forum. Perhaps it gives me some clarity of mind that those with skin still at risk, don't have. My views are also genuine, and in the past you have acknowledged my posts as being well researched, and you have also previously stated that NOR likely had a 'chat' with the ASX after I sent in my report (which was followed by that awful market update that stated Visa, Affinion and RAC deals were making $0). It's only very recently, since the price has dived below 1cent, that you have had big issues with me. I understand that though, it must be absolutely stressful to see your investment just fall constantly. 

Talking of repeat, my post yesterday showed that all you do is repeat "deals soon imo". You stop posting hyperbole about million dollar deals, I'll stop bringing up the FACT that NOR loses $1 million per quarter and has yet to sign a significant deal.

"If a deal is landed before Xmas in the 7 figure range, sign off on this post with your name, that you will apologise to holders that have sold out at a loss on your analysis and leave the NOR thread never to return."

Creaturemagic accepts your terms of the deal. If NOR sign a million or multi-million dollar deal before Xmas 2018, I'll publicly congratulate all long term holders and leave the NOR thread. Unfortunately for holders, it costs $4 million per year for NOR to operate, so whilst I'll be gone if a million dollar deal hits before Xmas 2018, NOR holders won't necessarily be 'saved'. 

However, will you accept a counter-deal too?

If NOR doesn't sign a 7 figure deal before Jan 1st 2019, will you publicly announce that you have been wrong for the last 12 months about imminent deals, and agree to only post about deals on the NOR threads when they have been signed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.