WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Extension of Entitlement Offer Closing Date, page-33

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    BLK are not lying when it comes to posting out prospectus and application/acceptance sheet. I think that I own enough shares (unfortunately so far) to warrant me receiving one and I did not.
    Based on the current share price it is a waste of postage anyway.
    Reducing the share price for acceptance is a silly suggestion. The share price is low enough.
    What needs to be done is the signing off of the finance and 10 cents will seem very cheap.
    If they do not raise money from shareholders this is not horrific. They will have plenty of money to keep them going.
    Also previous posts of management promoting the stock and doing a CR is normal. How do think companies get money? Do you think they bag their own stock and wait for the share price to drop and then do a CR.
    Most of the CR was to insto's not us, so why complain. However BD may have burnt a few bridges in that area anyway.

The only thing management have not done is forecast production/costs over the last two quarters. (some things out of their control). This is not good. Sooner or later they will hit pay dirt. Also remember they are keeping their production grade controlled. If they really wanted to blow the lights out they could not grade control, have a smashing quarter. Then do a CR. They have not done this.

There are currently seem cheap assets that have a very negative vibe. What blows me away is the new underground resource. (not included in PFS) This would be a game changer if the DFS comes to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.