HFR 0.75% 33.3¢ highfield resources limited

crimey im glad i sold out around 1.35 months ago. this is...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    crimey im glad i sold out around 1.35 months ago.
    this is disappointing as they have been promising that approvals are just around the corner for almost a year.
    i understand the spanish beaurocraxy and the caretaker govt of last year etc
    but we have to remember that even once approvals occur, it is a long way off production.
    im happy to stay kn the sidelines as i think fatigue will set in and it will drift to 90c. i might buy back in then but not at current levels and not at this point in time given we are at least 3mo off an announcement realistically.
    remember it is still possible there is a major concern causing the govt delays that the company is not disclosing. im not fear mongering, im just keeping it in the back of my mind that there must be some reason for the delays that is potentially being downplayed.

the poor market dynamics with low prices due to over supy of potash arent helping either despite this having potential to be a v low cost producer.

i think hfr will be higher in a year or so, but its may get worse before it grts better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $131.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $31.58K 94.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133773 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 90570 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.