AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Extension of Exclusive Due Diligence Period with Locke, page-109

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    firstly, Locke may not have been the party to delay procedings it mostly likely was mutual or avz decided it’s best to wait and see if ICSID can force the DRC to commence making payments for disobeying interim orders.

In addition, no where in our announcements does the term sheet say exclusivity to all types of funding, given Locke are primarily a litigation funding i’m assuming exclusivity pertains to litigation funding Only. In which case, it serves avz and their shareholders to wait until we either hear whether ICSID will force the DRC to begin making payments or if alternate funding lines can be procured.

Given Locke and typical lit funding lines are 2-3X return on investment that would be an expensive hit if the funding is not actually required. So yes, I think it is best to wait given this will most likely be sold and or we go the distance of incsid in which case Locke funding may be the only option.

Where in the announcement did it say Locke weren’t going to fund? Given price it makes perfect sense to explore all options before committing (The Ann would have said Locke are no longer interested in funding if that were the case, don’t you think?).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.