AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The situation appears precarious , no doubt . Hostile parties...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    The situation appears precarious , no doubt . Hostile parties want this situation but I note that the they have always fallen short of just giving the ML to sone one else . Has legal defence actions (and willingness to do so ) on part of AVZ been instrumental in this , yes I think . Maintaining the legal defence capability has been vital and this announcement Re-iterates this and reports a delay to contract but a strong intention on both sides to get one set up . Worrying delay but positive direction still .

on the earlier point , surely a disaster for Chinese and DRC if AVZ go bust and the ML conveniently hand it to China after withholding it from Avz . Seen in this light , AVZ can keep fighting so long as they remain solvent - de-listing not a factor in this process . Remember than insolvency had been caused by ML delay due to actions of Zinjen claim (amongst other issues ). Not a good look if PRC is wanting to restore west relations and reverse wests flight of appetite for doing bus with China . Remember this point and remember to Lobby it relentlessly , especially if we lose our investment … you gonna let your country buy Chinese cars without advertising this event ? I don’t like getting screwed for no good reason .

going back to the point that the ML has not been simply given elsewhere . Intriguing why not ? Would this be any easier if AVZ were de-listed - no ? Dissolved - yes , maybe . Hence you see the relevance and importance of this notice , it’s possibly an element of the DD . Also consider why Locke still even doing DD. They won’t be soft to hang around on a hopeless case but also will want an attractive proposition , hence DD. So remember this , heavily invested longs , AVZ just need to keep solvent .(for now).

Whilst still solvent , it’s tempting to think that AVZ will still require at least a pay-off to walk away and not bugle the ML theft / reallocation [ I think this is actually in play but clearly offer not good enough but Locke aware of this potential pot…]

so in summary elastic still getting stretched but no where near breaking point . Clearly , there are forces at work trying to get shareholders to turn on our determined management and maybe a vote is coming up when /if the elastic can no longer be stretched and it’s time for our resolve to be tested .

a lot of negative tinged with potentially positive notes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.