AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

No anxiety at my end mate. Stop gaslighting me. I've been on...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    No anxiety at my end mate. Stop gaslighting me. I've been on board since the Michael Langford days. Bought in at just over 2 cents & then sold most of my holdings at just over 20c during the Klaus v Airguide stoush. Stayed out until 2020 & then bough back in in the low 30's. Sold 75% in the 80's before the record peak of $1.30. I still hold the balance of 25% & whatever happens, happens. I'll be fine. As for Cominiere being broke, they're 90% owned by the DRC govt. If they can't cough up the DRC Govt is responsible for their debts. A legal fact. A comment - I don't given an effiin toss if you're over my funding phobia. It's your problem, not mine. Ignore me for all I care. Too much Powerade in the system? Seriously, FO. Time to put most of you on ignore. I find nothing sensible from 90% of posts on AVZ but any valuable posts that highlight the state of play, from holders & non holders, are met with abuse & vitriol. No shortage of intellectually challenged individuals on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.