HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

I didn't buy in on that first price hike and I cashed in over...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I didn't buy in on that first price hike and I cashed in over 100% jump in price after they announced results against human Covid strain. Then I reinvested my profits and bought more at sharp dips in price while avoiding buying at high spikes due to the trend in highs and lows historically. It's almost like a perfect sinus wave with consistent ups and downs. If I was 70% down on investment of course I wouldn't be upbeat. I got into the company when I read an article about the transdermal cream that can be used to increase the efficiency of CBD oil and other medications, so even at that time I invested knowing it's not likely to take off in the short term, so it was a long play from me right from the beginning, but it's been very hard to ignore the Covid noise that has largely impacted the short-term SP of this company, and also hard not to cash in on wild spikes. For anyone interested in this stock I would advise caution of getting in on the back of a great announcement. If you weren't in from the beginning just let it go and wait for another possible opportunity when the dust settles. It's unlikely to see persistent SP increases without some solid traction from contracts, such as sales and market demand from products, which is possible, and I say again if the market demand generates substantial pull for the products, not from the work of the wonderful sales and marketing team at HCT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.