AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Extension of Further Business with Murdock Webbing, page-24

1. 150 Posts.
    Thats funny. Thats a great sense of humour. Please don't take my post as confrontational. Im far from it.

I guess, you really have to appreciate the business to really understand. I must concede its easy for me now that I have touch, felt and seen the business and its people. I accept what your saying, but we must remember, that for a business in its infancy, it is achieving Q on Q growth. Any business, that wants to continue to grow must spend money to do so. If Alexium remains conservative on its growth spending, then it will always be conservative.

The high number in the HY report (to shed some light), is a legacy number that was even around before NC time. That is a one off, majority of which is based on staff ESOP and benefits, and a re write from a new auditor.

The fact that Alexium has grown its revenue from zero to 900% is impressive in its own place. I am familiar of where the next Q report is going to be at and I wold hazard a guess, people will be eating their hats once they see it and every one after that. Growth is what counts at the start of a grown business, as that is the foundation for profits in the future. No ongoing growth, then no real chance for a future, and Alexium shows continued growth.

Today is a good and much needed release and reassurance that not only, do Alexium continue to gain more business, but again Alexium is on target . We mustn't forget what the polymer business will do for Alexium as well, once it takes of.

Have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.