AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Actually, they stated they would achieve $10M run-rate by end of...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Actually, they stated they would achieve $10M run-rate by end of 2015. The last quarter they achieved what 900K, which actually translates to 3.6M run rate. That's still short of their expectation but I think a lot of people miss the "run-rate" meaning. Obviously there's been unanticipated hick-ups causing us a lot of grief and anxiety, be they logistics or delays from scale-ups (not to mention lots of broker shenanigans).

I am very disappointed and anxious just like everyone else, however, you have to step back and look at the big picture because that's what we've bought into -- unless of course we're day traders.

I have the feeling (but don't hold me to it) that the 2016 foundation document has been more conservative as a result of the experience of the 2015 CY prediction of mid 2015. Do you think NC and co don't know the impact of the disappointment on the SP, and therefore to value of their own stakes in the company.

The path of growth  is full of miss-steps and lessons learnt - in business as in life. Lets hope there are no serious miss-steps till at least we're all back in the green

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 282788 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.