CPN 1.23% 8.0¢ caspin resources limited

I'm now getting the unnerving feeling this company is chasing...

1. 6,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1206
    I'm now getting the unnerving feeling this company is chasing illusory moonbeams hither and thither and the market is clearly pricing in for failure. What is galling me is that some time back now all focus was on Seredella and the narrative was as drilling progressed along the lines of we understand the geology here, we have some confidence we understand the vector to test for the high PGE's values in the basal zone of the ultramafic (which as luck would have it we have an overturned ultramafic so the basal zone is higher up) and then... basically ... attention has turned elsewhere chasing REE's in WA and plonking some other holes in leases in the general area of Seredella but not where they were planning to test the vector likely to have the enriched zone of PGE's based on the current geology understanding. Its like... WTF... why have we not followed up at Seredella, it was our best shot at the big time back then and maybe still is. Instead, no more mention as far as i can see about future drilling there. This absolutely galls me. At first I thought maybe the issue was cropping season but its been so long now that if it was cropping time that timeline has well and truly passed. I just get the feeling we are chasing around all over the place now and have lost focus. And the market is obviously of the same view, the share price is just beyond pathetic, its shameful. Those taken up the CR are deep in loss territory. Management, what is happening at Seredella and have we de-prioritized it when so much time and $$ went into the drilling there and the narrative we were being given seemed as though we were on track for some success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $7.541M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $2.405K 30.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46856 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 48506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ 14559
Last updated 13.31pm 28/05/2024 ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.