CPN 3.70% 7.8¢ caspin resources limited

there is no verdict.. it has never been tested and it should...

1. 6,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    there is no verdict.. it has never been tested and it should be.. there is allegedly only an 'assertion' by parties (that stand to lose from the triggering of the deed) that the scheme of arrangement allegedly renders the deed null and void and allegedly the deed passes over to the new 'owners' of the interest in the successful bidder

if several documented 'forms' of the same agreement have different wording or exclude certain wording or clauses, then investors need to know and clarify those variations

the fact that an uplift in value, manifested and quantified in documentation published, has never been brought to bear in front of a judge is allegedly scandalous at the very least and potentially allegedly illegal at worst

the conduct of the parties to the T/O in respect to CPN and CPN shareholders is downright shameful and I stand by every accusation and question I have levelled as I hold evidence that proves my theory and would be devastating material should it see the inside of a courtroom

disclosure is serious business in the equities market.. the rules about disclosure are pretty robust

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $6.013K 76.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45263 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ 17387
Last updated 14.50pm 28/05/2024 ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.