AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

100% agree with your analysis growler1969.Come on everyone, if...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    100% agree with your analysis growler1969.

Come on everyone, if the company you were running was about to sign off on a DSO deal and start generating $$$$ why wouldn't you have invested your own money and benefit from the SP growth a DSO deal will surely bring? Answer - because IMO BC knows damn well no such deal is going to happen in the foreseeable future - if ever!

It's obvious to me that our CEO is perfectly comfortable getting overpaid and receiving freebie shares for muddling along year in and year out. His decision not to dip into his own pocket is, IMO, a clear indication that NOTHING is once again on the horizon.

Meanwhile, the sellers just keep loading up at lower pips and getting out - a clear sign the market doesn't believe a DSO deal is coming.

Mark my words, if Brett Clark continues with his poor communication and lack of real progress we'll be under 1c very very soon.

IMO 2023 is fast shaping up to be another of Brett Clark's wasted years in which our unconvincing and plodding CEO has got highly paid for:
    a) not delivering on his key promises;
    b) not keeping to his timelines; and
    c) destroying our MC/SP.

No doubt Monday will be the start of another week of radio silence that will turn into a month then months of more silence. Disasterous!

Also, isn't the agreement with Aleees re: licensing rights and support for the LFP battery cathode plant, due to be ratified this month? Wonder if that'll get kicked down the road yet again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.98K 2.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3935000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.