AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Hi dsm0 - not sure if your question is rhetorical - or addressed...

1. 3,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi dsm0 - not sure if your question is rhetorical - or addressed to me and my deliberations. ... If the latter - well yes I did take advantage of the on market offers and bought some more at .09. However, my/our Rights Issue is quite a bit more than can be bought on market atm (only 23,000 available at 9.5c or below). And buying on market does not help AGS’s cash situation.

My concerns relate more to the offer doc itself and to the accompanying letter from the chairman, who as the major shareholder currently has 31.6% voting rights; with the possibility to increase to 40.93%, depending on the uptake. ... Much emphasis is given in the offer doc to the “highly speculative” nature of the new shares.

For me the greatest risk/fear is that AGS might follow the historical paths of ORS and CTL - that is, privatisation or voluntary administration if the cash at hand is insufficient to support the outgoings, and ...... well, we know what happens when a company runs out of, or runs low on cash. ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.