AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Hi thriftynifty. yeah nah!!! Don't think we will agree on this...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi thriftynifty.

yeah nah!!! Don't think we will agree on this one! This is not a mistake just a lack of transparency (clear and accurate information) relating to why it is the second extension. publicly listed company so shareholders have a right to know you me and anyone else! If it doesn't interest you then that's fine but others have a right to know. There is plenty these companies do (PLENTY) that we are unaware of but this is very relevant relating to a CR.

The cap raise has been poorly timed! Should have waited for scoping study to come out and then announce CR! If the market likes it then price will be up and raise same cash with less dilution or same dilution but with more cash raised! To expect a commitment from new or existing shareholders with the scoping days away is ridiculous!!! If it is negative then so be it!!! But it was never going to be a big take up unless Scoping out first. Maybe they have been given 2 promises that it would be out but they are big boys they can say this is the reason or not ... in actual fact with 2 extensions and a CR pending by not giving a reason IMO is withholding important information from shareholders!

Anyway, on a positive note I look forward to:
    - Scoping Study release
    - JORC update
    - Further drilling
    - Graphite metallurgy results
    - and any other exciting news they care to share with us share holders

good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.