CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

These Directors I mean "Turnips" have been milking the Mum and...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    These Directors I mean "Turnips" have been milking the Mum and Dad investors since 2009. The audacity of the Solomon Brothers and Guy Le Page is off the Richter scale. I reckon they are sitting there scratching their heads trying to work out why no one has taken up their ludicrous offer. The arrogance these people possess is laughable. I wonder how long they can keep extending till before the ASX finally wakes up to their shenanigans. If it was up to Dopey Le Page he would keep extending it beyond the year 2050. I think CNJ is as dead as a Dodo and we are watching its demise right before our eyes. If their was any potential for it in the near term, all the Directors would've picked up all the unwanted SPP shares and flipped them a short time later when the SP improves. The long and short of it is, keep the hell away from anything to do with Guy Le Page and the Solomon Brothers. They are greedy incompetent crooks!

Go look up the last 14 years of trade with every company those 3 have been involved with. All of them have been utter failures.

Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.