CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hey Cheekytiger,

I feel your pain brother believe me. I know of at least a dozen People that invested in Fission Energy (FIS) before these idiots changed the name to Conico. The share price back then was over 20 cents. I would say collectively they invested over $1.5 Million between the lot of them. They used to get Le Page and his crew of monkeys on conference calls and get him to explain why the share price kept diminishing. It reached highs of 24.5 cents back in 2009. Since then, it has been nothing but a shambles and complete disaster. Everything that Guy promised never came to fruition. He sold these people the world and delivered nothing. 15 years of empty promises. Their were times he had the audacity to ask them for even more funding. CNJ Directors are a total disaster. Unfortunately CT, the only thing I see happening here is one of two things, either 1, they get taken over through the Horizon/Greenstone JV (mind you for next to nothing literally) or 2, they go belly up as they will soon be trading insolvent. No one in the WA Mining or banking community will touch them with a 10 foot pole. In other words, no one will be willing to throw them a financial lifeline. Why would they? How pathetic is it that Guy has had to extend the SPP offer expiry date as no one is interested in what he is peddling.
    Please don't think my negativity here is because I have some bone to pick or axe to grind. The simple truth is, and I have been around these bludgers for that long, I can see past their BS. I simply don't want other people to lose their hard earned on an opportunity that is bleak, and has almost zero probability to ever materialise into a profit.
    I sincerely hope you can turn a profit elsewhere Cheeky and hopefully write these shares off from your capital gains elsewhere. Remember, you have 7 years to write the loss off from the day the loss actually eventuates, either through selling or the Company no longer being in business.
    Good Luck in your endeavors Champion.
    Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.