SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Extension of Prospectus Offer Period, page-24

1. 74 Posts.
    Looking at this week's global bloodbath, in my eyes at least and hindsight (not that they could have known) the decision for extension of the prospectus and capital raising period may rank as one of the best management decisions so far.

Here's hoping the market returns to sanity by end of this month!

From what I can see in the Middle East, I think it's high time that the world turns to sustainable forms of energy to avoid the environmental and geopolitical destruction that Fossil Fuels are causing to this planet of ours.

The price per unit of fuel currently, even though it appears "low" against recent benchmarks, when seen in hindsight will rank as some of the costliest decisions the world as a whole has made in pursuit of development. I'm no tree hugger but one only needs to see some of the highly industrialised cities of the world (just came back from holiday) to clearly know burning carbon based fuels has a heavy price which cannot be measured in dollars.

Hope everyone has been spared from the worst of the fires and market volatility, and I wish everyone a great new year ahead.

Cheers and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1263120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.