POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Link Market Services who are handling it for POW said the...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Link Market Services who are handling it for POW said the Company itself has chosen the options of only accepting $$ via Cheque or Bank Draft (latter option costs Bank fees) so won't be doing Bpay?

Here they are introducing new technology, updating their website & producing a great Prospectus but expect everyone to still use old methods & have a cheque book on hand which was superceded via online banking at least 10 years ago...even transferring money online into a bank account was always an option with Share purchases for as long as I can recall before Bpay came in but they have ignored that choice as well which I don't understand as they always use our money to pay for all of this anyway...can see why the money isn't pouring in as many just don't use cheque books anymore & we do now expect to conveniently get online & just transfer money across ...so easy....I am even saying this from the old school point of view too..?

Usually contribute to most Capital Raisings (got to keep the Companies going) but won't be on this occasion.
    Last edited by katy28: 29/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.