POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

I rang too & spoke to Matthew Foy - it was apparently because...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I rang too & spoke to Matthew Foy - it was apparently because the Prospectus is open to all new investors too so if they used Bpay they wouldn't have reference codes to match up against any new names depositing money in so wouldn't be able to keep proper track of who paid what amount so I was told same info that anyone wanting to transfer online can contact them directly then confirm amount via email with them so they can then match up the amounts turning up in bank account as such.

They must raise a minimum of $2.5 Million or will have to return the cash back again which wouldn't leave much in the kitty then so we'd better send the Prospectus on to all our friends & families too hey...sounded sort of confident they would get there now that the Brokers are back from holidays so lets hope so or better kick in some extra money to be sure! Too good a future technology to let this fall to the wayside or escape from our clutches at this point in time so endeavour to forward the Prospectus on to at least 5 others! I am!
    Last edited by katy28: 29/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.