AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

The market of course at the moment believes there is no reason...

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    The market of course at the moment believes there is no reason to invest in AJQ .i.e no buyers at 0.005 etc...

However, the result of the capital raise would suggest otherwise in my opinion...

1. Highly experienced recruited Board knows how to drive shareholder value at the junior and
    established hydrocarbon end of the ASX exploration market [Bow,Santos etc.]

2. Top shareholders would not be risking millions in funds to underwrite capital raise if
    there was not an opportunity/confidence to capitalise on the company maker potential of the Enterprise
    well for a start along with perhaps medium/ longer term associated flow rate enhancement of other works etc
    from existing facilities.

3.The latest RAAS Report I think is spot on with potential share price appreciation given the success
    of the criteria as discussed in the Report over the next 6-12 months..Also, the Report noted that
    the" resource opportunity is massive" Clearly, the stock is under appreciated.

I have loaded up with Feb 2004 options...so hoping for Enterprise to be drilled on schedule as
    success with this well will comprise the majority of the assessed 8c/share potential value...

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.