ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

B C. There are a hundred different opinions bounded around about...

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    B C.

There are a hundred different opinions bounded around about this point, but from the view of Australians, and I know we are but a fly spot on the world market, however the problems with charging EV's is a massive one that will take decades to overcome.

The more EV's that come on the road the greater the problem becomes unless the building of the charge points is greatly increased and simplified.

The problem in Oz is the massive costs of building charge points and the massive amount of driveway space needed to accommodate all the cars charging and waiting to be charged.
    I know from first hand experience that the cost of an approved servo site on a major road is massive.
    There has to be a decent return for that investment or it just won't happen.

Particularly on highways, which is where they will be needed to get widespread acceptance, there is not the capacity in the grid to handle the number of cars, trucks and buses that there would need to be to give the motorists good coverage. This is simply a fact.

EV's do not have the range that we are told they have and in fact there are court cases starting up now against Tesla and others regarding this false advertising.

Albo and Blackout have no idea of conditions in the bush for such a venture.
    If an election is near they get the VIP fleet to fly them out to a photo opportunity, for a coldie, then back in the air con jet and back to Canberra.

If they want the public to believe them then they should take a Tesla and do a road trip to Alice Springs and back, and not with a fleet of Army vehicles for backup.
    Can you imagine those two on their own if something went wrong?
    They would have no idea how to even change a tyre, not that EV's even have a spare tyre, because they need to save weight.

The CEO of Ford did a road trip in a new Ford Lightening only to declare that that was shite upon returning.

The car companies know which side their bread is buttered and so would be into it like rats up a drain pipe if they thought it was a goer.
    Instead they are like said rats running down the ropes to the dock to get off the sinking ship.

Anyway, I know I will not convince you as you see money in lithium.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.