ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

B C. Yes, it is hard to know. Your thoughts about the Japanese...

1. 8,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    B C.

Yes, it is hard to know.

Your thoughts about the Japanese gear back then bring back many memories.

The difference between the Japanese and the mad - not passionate - lithium pundits of today is that the Japanese asked - What do you want and need and we will make it for you?
    The lithium EV nuts have convinced the world's governments that we have " global warming" and are foisting all sorts of rubbish upon us by making it compulsory.

Personally I feel that a big fall is coming for the GW pundits as people wake up that it is all being done the wrong way, even if you believe the rubbish.
    People won't go backwards and that is what they are trying to do to us at the moment.
    Science will overcome if they just work on it with private enterprise companies instead of pollies making decisions about what should be done.

I just watched a program on Foxtel about the Himalayas.
    They found all this stuff in a pass that had been there for a thousand years and the ice had melted down to reveal it once more.

That can only mean that there was less ice back then before it was covered.
    It is all cycles.

In today's paper here in BrisVegas there is a company getting out of lithium and going for iron ore.
    I thought , strewth that BC gets around. lol

Mate, follow your gut. Do you really believe all this rubbish at the moment or not?

Lockitt.
    Last edited by lockitt: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3035178 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.