EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Ann: Extension of Rights Issue Closing Date-EXG.AX, page-4

1. 24 Posts.
    Agree with you Stellmac. The turnaround with the mail was tight as it was, and add delays (I verified with one other shareholder who, like me, wanted to take up their entitlement) and uncertainty as to how NSW Bank holiday would impact, and it was prudent on the company's part to extend.

Wrong time to be negative - most companies at a comparable stage would have been well-capitalised ($50-$150m at their disposal to absorb the inevitable teething issues), so for these guys to have achieved what they have with such limited funding, it's a credit to them. Yes, there has been a couple of errors, and due to being severely undercapitalised, it has hurt, and with no margin for error, has forced them back to raise capital. But the likelihood (IMHO) is that the company is ready to rock'n'roll. Once they get through the overburden and into the top of the orebody, all things being equal & running smoothly & predictably, they will print cash, and the share price will reflect the healthy margins. Hold your breath for FY17 Q2 and especially Q3 & Q4....they should come home with a wet sail.

Question: how will the stock perform if management announce that the whole issue is underwritten? (The answer should be rhetorical...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.