CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Gee I wonder why.. 03 June 2024 ASX Announcement Classic to...

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Gee I wonder why..

03 June 2024 ASX Announcement

Classic to Undertake Entitlement Offer to raise up to $ 2.0 Million. Dear Shareholders On behalf of Classic Minerals Ltd (Classic, CLZ or Company), I am pleased to invite you to participate in a non-renounceable pro rata offer available to Eligible Shareholders on the basis of 1 New Share for every 1 held at an issue price of $ 0.004 per New Share, with 1 bonus option for every 2 shares subscribed for, exercisable at $ 0.02 (two cents) on or before 30 June 2027 – to raise approximately $ 2.0 million (Offer). The company directors have always been at the service of shareholders and have worked tirelessly to add value to shareholders in the pursuit of transitioning Classic Minerals Ltd from an explorer to a producer. Classic’s Board is mindful that the shareholder register is largely (90%+) composed of retail investors who have supported the company for many years and given the recent share price deprecation, missed out on the opportunity to top up their holdings as they are not considered sophisticated shareholders.

25th June 2024 ASX Announcement

AUD - Australian Dollar What is the issue price per + security? AUD 0.00187

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.