CLZ 50.0% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Of course I want the company to succeed. I invested money in...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Of course I want the company to succeed. I invested money in them. My investment has since been diluted by them over 8 times by constant shares being issued to "retire debt" at prices not available to retail investors. They then have the cheek to try and do a cap raise at $0.0013 instead of the same that they've issued out to their "consultants". Give me a break.

My criticisms of the company ultimately achieves sweet FA and certainly doesn't make their job more difficult. They make their own job plenty hard on their own. Even if I sell out now at a very healthy loss, that doesn't mean squat to CLZ management. My ASX trade means nothing to them. I'm not a top 10 holder, so my measly few million shares does naff.

I find your line about if they do go bust we can "blame ourselves in part" absolutely hilarious. Who are you trying to kid? If CLZ goes bust I'll be laughing more than anything, plus it wouldn't surprise me. Writing comms isn't hard, especially when that's apparently part of your full time job (you know, running a company). My criticisms of what should be basic communications and project management is not what'll make them go bust. Their own stupidity in trying to wring out another $8m of investor capital and only getting $2m and other shenanigans is what'll make them go bust. At some point they will be insolvent. The massive sell off in the last few days shows the real market sentiment here. No big money coming in because confidence is low. You don't need to read HotCopper to figure that out. Just read the announcements and see what a shambles it is.

HotCopper comments aren't driving any nails in any coffins, CLZ is quite capable of digging their own hole and putting on their own clown makeup; my assistance is certainly not required.

I really hope there's positive news soon and I do wish the company all the best; I like to make money too ya'know? I haven't sold out because I don't need the capital loss at the moment, and the $ I have sitting there is within my risk tolerance/is basically a bottom-drawer stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $756K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $9.588K 6.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
137 323771597 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 62926441 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.