LKE 7.50% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Extension of Share Purchase Plan and ASX Waiver, page-57

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    lakes story isn’t finished yet.. possibly on its way. I kind of think of that company BIG that listed when I think of asx 200 darling stocks..

https://www.smartcompany.com.au/finance/big-un-listed-tech-company-went-all-star-administration-timeline/

I’m not comparing LKE to BIG here at all. Lake actually has a partner in lilac that had big backers… are they still interested? I don’t know. But look at DJT us listed stock with majority share holder Donald trump.. its fundamentals don’t exist it lost 58 million last year and the sp is $46.. down from over $70.. we are taking about a company majority owned by the former president and it’s worthless.. people are investing in a political ideal.. fortunately trump can’t cash in for 6 months.. I bet he’d dump the lot when he was up 6 billion if he could knowing the financials and real value of the stock.. he’s banking on trumptards to inject cash so pay his legal battles.. so many of them.. anyway for all the bitching about the value of bitcoin and its fundamentals the asx and stock markets worldwide let these shell companies with hopeless financial list.. it’s just a transfer of wealth to the hopeful. The people that got in and out of lake before the tank well done.. can’t it be revived.. is there a future? With the right backing who knows.. glad to be sitting on the sidelines… I mean a new magic mineral comes along with better credentials than lithium and even the best stocks with solid financials will be ruined.. the people to suffer the most! Retail!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $533.7K 12.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 856971 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 731502 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.