3DP 6.98% 4.0¢ pointerra limited

Don't want to speak for @Llumberjack but i think he/she was...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Don't want to speak for @Llumberjack but i think he/she was referring to an announcement that justified the extension of the SPP schedule, basically a "pump" to get the SPP over the line, not the Qtrly on the 3rd, which is after the SPP extension expires anyway.

Bizarre if we just had it, and it was the AWS partnership, and yet they released it a day too late?!

I happen to think that is an excellent step in the right direction, as per @Hogana123 , in retrospect it sort of pulls the rug out from all those "defence contract" expectations when you think in hindsight, 3DP didn't have that underlying level of compliance until now that surely would have been a must have for any tendering process for contracts. We were never going to be given a decent defence contract without something like this when you think about it, we were just dreaming. Who knows if there are other compliance standards that competitors have that we don't, even with AWS partnership now achieved?

However, all that being said, if this was what mgmt were hoping to announce, it was never going to drive levels of excitement to push us up to 0.12c+! And so either a) they just extended in the blind hope people would take it up at 25% premium to market price, or b) they were hoping to announce this Partnership during the extension period and got the timing agonisingly wrong!

I am a 3DP rusted on believer, but even i have to say either option is borderline farcical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $29.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $94.91K 2.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 169500 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 70829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 9.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ 322258
Last updated 14.23pm 01/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.