AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Extension of Share Purchase Plan , page-18

1. 104 Posts.
    How many times can you extend a SPP? I have been wondering if they haven't extended it, and I acknowledge some on the same wave length, to include the good news from the SGS. Hence the original question, but acknowledging this company still needs cash to fund its operations in the mean time.
    It is one of the more peculiar CR'S I have seen - desperately needing cash to continue operations but trying to raise the money at a premium without the "carrot" of free options, together with the threat of a scale back - as if that seems likely in the current climate. Even Patterson's were given free options when they raised $5m at a substantial discount to the then ruling price back in January last year. So, one is driven to conclude the "carrot" has to be good news before the end of the SPP.
    Sdaji,
    I am fascinated by the thought you have raised a couple of times, or more, that you might buy in. Given that you have been the main proponent in what has been a fairly classic TA Vs FA clash, (a point you might argue with), What, in your opinion, (a)is the price, at this time, that a break through to the upside would have needed to occur, and (b) at what price would you actually want to buy in.
    Paul,
    Good to see you back. Since AEB was listed, you have been talking, with a little more restraint of late - noted, of the $100m listing of MBD Energy, which was due to take place at the end of last year. (a) Has your enthusiasm for MBD cooled along with your apparent coolness of late for AEB? (b) In your opinion, has the interest in algae based companies lessened in the past two years, or are both companies simply struggling to turn their product into a commercial proposition?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.