AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Thanks for your reply, Sdaji. It helps me to put your many...

1. 104 Posts.
    Thanks for your reply, Sdaji. It helps me to put your many comments into some sort of perspective of where you are coming from and I appreciate that.
    Thanks DV for your reply. It was of course your comments I was referring to and if I wasn't so lazy, I would have gone back through the thread and acknowledged them.
    I am surprised that none of you algae nuts (of which l remain one, just a little subdued in the light of no cash and no positive operating cash flow) has made any comment on the revenue ($14k)in the last quarterly cash flow statement. If you suppose a Jan 31 start up date for Manildra, and further suppose a 30 day bill paying period for debtors, and discounting any research use (which would probably be done in Georgia, anyway), then you potentially have $168k pa plant, and that independent of SGS. Certainly not earth shattering in itself, but a positive start. If you further suppose that, (not that this is in the nature of the company), horror of horrors, they missed the Jan 31 start up date, and were 2 weeks late, then I'm calculating (from memory) that they would be producing roughly in line with prospectus forecasts. Maybe even cash flow positive at that plant. Welcome anybody pointing out my mistakes but it makes me a little more confident and looking forward to the next cash flow report.
    Thanks again to previous respondents. Your thoughts are appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.