PTX 0.00% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Very interested to see how the SPP take-up has gone and also how...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Very interested to see how the SPP take-up has gone and also how the market will react to it, when we get the outcome update tomorrow.

Will $6m out of the $8m be considered a pass mark for a successful raise??? or do we need the full $8m filled or oversubscribed to be deemed a successful raise in the market's eyes. Reach Market rep on the webcasts have alluded to it being well supported but seem to still be doing the ring around. Hopefully to bring in the final few dollars to see a full uptake.

I still believe this was a final clearance sale of PTX shares by the board to the loyal shareholders before the next SP move. A slight extension to the close date (which worked with the 2020 SPP seeing it oversubscribed) to allow for any hold-ups or delays of money transfers etc before the chance of 17.5c shares closes for good. I can almost hear Steven saying in future webcasts that everyone was given a great opportunity to top-up through the gift SPP.

We are now one and a half months into the 12 month research project to accelerate and develop a scalable OmniCar cell therapy platform with a $214 Billion US dollar company. I'm sure Thermo Fisher drop more dollars on the floor out of their pocket when they are paying their bills than the current PTX market cap value. It still boggles my mind that we are at these levels when we are starting to rub shoulders with the big boys....mostly at their expense too by the way!!! When I see the picture of the surfer in front of the big wave and the analogy that Steven poses that we are in front of the biggest oncology growth wave, I can't help but think the BIG wave may be a rush of interest and money for our little company. So hold on everyone and prepare to hang ten on the biggest ride of our lives for our little Aussie gem!!!

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $9.868K 212.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 213388 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 276024 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ 243758
Last updated 15.01pm 05/06/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.