ASE 0.00% 2.9¢ astute metals nl

Obviously people are not enthusiastic in taking up the SPP...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Obviously people are not enthusiastic in taking up the SPP offer.

This has been a disappointing stock in terms of evolution as a mining company.

Now they want further funding so things can continue and really, why would shareholders have any confidence that they will see any return on their investment.

Shareholders need confidence in the future of the company to invest their hard earned capital into it.

I am a long term holder and all I have experienced over 90% loss of my investment.

They can extend the SPP timeline all they like, have someone call me on their behalf trying to convince me to enter the SPP. It is not going to happen!

I think shareholders are fed up with seeing their investments disappear down the gurgler without any apparent progress in the development of this company.

I am only a small shareholder and know investing into these types carry significant risk and loss of investment but a company should not expect to be able to go to the well for more funds and expect shareholders to jubilantly throw more money at failed investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 99870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.