EXT 10.0% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

It's certainly in the company's best interest to. For all those...

1. 4,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2739
    It's certainly in the company's best interest to.

For all those companies out there (this rant is not just CVT specific) trying to raise funds at the moment and hoping that loyal shareholders will continue to put their hands in their pockets, i suggest to you that it's not the discount (or lack there of) being offered that will drive the investment decision from shareholders, it's shareholders having the confidence in the management team to deliver and hit those milestones that matter.

Companies need to prove to shareholders that they are spending shareholder's funds wisely and delivering on the strategy and goals they have set out to achieve.

I do recall that earlier in the year when the company raised funds, shortly thereafter they executed a rather interesting agreement with the European data classification business and i think from memory the company has +$2mil in the kitty, so they aren't in dire need of funding. Lets hope its a precursors to something of substance being delivered by the business.

It would of been nice for the SPP to be wrapped up prior to xmas, with any potential overhang on the SP being dealt with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $18.67K 2.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5285222 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 29729901 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.