ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

Ann: Extension of SPP, page-20

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    It is truly unbelievable.....
    Quite as 'the Sea of the Serenity' in the Moon.

Recent sudden 30% down without no obvious reasons and put sell orders about 8m company shares during only market hours are, personally think, it is good sign for the company in light of the cases...

When I raised chickens in my back yard in a pen, goanna and snakes circled around it continuously to attack their preys. When my apple tree bore apples, QLD fruit bats were circling ceaselessly to eat them especially at night time, then followed by a big python was coiled at the branch and sleeping full daytime then likely catching bats at night time.

Honestly, I have no ideas what they are doing in the market in our company. But I know clearly that without any preys or targets to aim or profit or money intetest in it, they won't circle it at all. Or it might be sold by madness or craziness or something else...

Still, as I am extremely optimistic about the company's future without any fundamental changing issue at all at present, I would like to remind W Buffett's some of golden rules for investors and speculators.

(1) "Be careful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful."
    (2) "Don't sell a good stock, regardless of price."
    (3) "Our favourite holding period is forever."

It seems today one of FR player GAL went up 46% today with no clear reason(s).

In the perspectives of magmatic nickel sulphide ore deposit, I do believe only ENT/CR1, apart from SIR, has pure genuine true prospectivity for magmatic nickel sulphide ore deposit:
    (1) encountered 3 essential mineral sulphides of pentlandite, chalcoprite and pyrrhotite at Plato drillings.
    (2) no Au, Ag, Zn, etc were involved at all
    (3) located in the highest gravity region in the NE-SW FR gravity high spinal trend.
    (4) At Plato, it is already scientifically proven by CSA Global that its nickel sulphides and rocks are same as SIR's and so on....

Refards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2003782 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.