ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

Ann: Extension of SPP, page-22

1. 2,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thank you very much for your concern and interest.

From my vague memory, if correct, you were holding the company when market rumour spreaded like a wild fire about SFR drilling has encounteted very high grade copper at ENT's Homestead. I also believe that that rumour was substantiated but not only rumour rather rumour like unofficial news, imo.

Have you ever thought why SFR decided to go-ahead for a JV agreement with ENT after 2 years of field work? They also have to keep paying annual fpees to WA government to maintain our tenements in order. For what? I might be wrong, but as far as I know, we have at least one(or more) VMS deposit(s) in our tenement.

How about our FR tenements by way of JV projects with a partner CR1? A renowned figure Mr Ian Middlemas now holds the largest shareholding for CR1 as a Chairman of the company.

And a mid-tier EVN now positioned at 80% earn-in agreement with ENT for our Murchison gold project.

All of those companies or relevant peoples are not because of stupidity but smarter and wiser than anyone else.

About me, even though a million people says you are not right to me, I am a person to go my own way that I believe right with my own belief...... That's it.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.279M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3590431 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1198300 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.