MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Ann: Extension of suspension-MIG.AX, page-5

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I don't think there's anything here that a little more focus and discipline from Mr Goh, or perhaps a more assertive and guiding Board, cannot remedy.

Stephen's propensity to run about like a kid in a lolly shop picking up new alliances and add-ons, and moving goal posts should be tempered in my view, and the core business given space to grow and prove itself.

The clear next goal is to become cash-flow positive by early 2017.

And to continue growing MAU's. Migme's push into India can't hurt ...and breaking 100m MAU's will certainly see some of those high valuations dusted off again.

Particularly as a US listing becomes imminent.

I'd guess the delay in finalizing the present raising has been nothing more than preparation of the Cleansing Prospectus, which may have taken a while. Still, the Company should have been on top of that.

Anyway, looks like the cash will be in shortly.

[One thing I'd say of the chatter round here is that if folks want the certainty of a blue-chip investment, then this is entirely the wrong place to be. 'Know thyself'. There is absolutely no shame in limiting oneself to highly liquid blue-chips if you find you cannot sleep at night for anxiety over your investment decisions. However, spreading dismay and despair on a thread which speaks to a high risk/high reward stock like MIG, serves no useful purpose whatsoever. The first person you psyche out is yourself. Thereafter, it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.