FGL 12.5% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Extension of Suspension-WGL.AX, page-32

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I'm so curious about what is going to happen with this company and can't help myself but to keep checking back however no longer considering purchasing any shares. It seems that company has shown a history of over promising and under delivering.

What a perfect opportunity today could have been for Wgl to change strategy and release the Android app and begin signing up customers immediately. I can only assume that generating revenue just isn't that high a priority for the management of the company.

A previous poster was suggesting (I think) that it would be good for punters streaming horse races, that is speculation and may not be the case because telco's have content delivery networks where movies, music, live television can often be delivered directly to consumer devices from the Telco's network rather than the network of the content provider you might be subscribed to. This saves money for both the Telco and the content provider, provides a better experience for end users and allows for unmetered content. A VPN actually changes the route that your device is taking to retrieve content and those routes can add bottle necks that even compression isn't going to overcome and also removing the efficiencies your Telco has put in place. If you are connected to a VPN you can actually be creating inefficiencies and latencies that can make your experience worse than if you were just using your normal connection. I'll just add that content that could normally be unmetered on your telco (e.g. Apple Music, Spotify, FoxtelGo/Play, Netflix, etc) would actually become metered if you forgot to disconnect your VPN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $4.338K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101222 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.