FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Extension of Suspension-WGL.AX, page-35

1. 667 Posts.
    No. That would be very presumptuous of you to think so.

I read many market released documents before I took a "trade-position" the afternoon before release only to be trumped by a poorly timed trading halt.

For me, WGL is still (not yet) investable for what I look for, however launch's like what was before us could have been a nice "intra-day-trade" and still possibly could be? If & when the patent which is current pending is ever "granted", then the situation could be very different.

Notwithstanding all of this, this is why I am somewhat critical of Mgt not getting their own house in order before going to market with a statement date of release to only then advise the market they are in no position to release the app on time. That's not good management execution in anyone terms, not even as a once off.

So we wait, and whilst we wait, it's been interesting to observe how WGL are going about building awareness of there "imminent release" - which by most accounts, sadly, is not very much.

Therefore, how anyone can honestly suggest when the app does launch - the SP will soar is nothing short of fanciful i'm sorry. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.