FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

All equities at the market open start off equity by equity and...

1. 667 Posts.
    All equities at the market open start off equity by equity and are carried out in alphabetical order.

For those equities either on trading halt or voluntary suspension and coming off either, these equities will head to the bottom of the opening queue with market depth frozen until the equity begins trading once again.

Those who are trying to manage their risk exposure in this scenario, such as using a stop-loss, it is quite difficult as you cannot see the market depth in pre-open to position your stop loss appropriately.

This is why I am piss#d with mgt for inexcusably exposing shareholders to this situation in the first place by not having an Apple approval before releasing a market announcement of making their app available for download by specific date. I cannot emphasise how disappointing this occurrence has been and as I say, totally inexcusable and amateurish at best.

Given the length of delays and poor levels of informative updates from the company, I suspect the opening SP will now be well below .048 given we now head into the third week of suspension. We may hear something tomorrow, but I somewhat doubt it.

Quite a bl&%dy stuff up to say the least and AIMO!
    Last edited by Kooyong04: 31/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.