FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Extension of Suspension-WGL.AX, page-16

1. BKZ
    742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Honestly I don't know anymore - all we are doing is guessing.

Anyone who states the app is gonna get canned is trying to scare monger people.

Realistically no one knows what's happening. What we do know is an announcement will be coming tomorrow. Could this have been better planned? Yes, most definitely.

Perhaps management really thought the approval was coming within 3 days and Apple haven't moved a finger.

I remember a game on Apple, Street Fighter V. Awesome two player game. We used to play via Bluetooth with mates. Paid ~$5 for it.

With the intorudcutioon of IOS 6 it became unstable. We finally worked a way to make it work with one phone on IOS 5 & the other on IOS 7. Eventually we updated our software and the game didn't work in Bluetooth. 2 years on and CAPCOM have never released an update for any of the IOS versions.

Anyone know why? Because Apple wouldn't approve it. Not because it didn't work - but because of arrogance and bureaucracy. So the consumers lose out while they stroke their ego's. I only know this because of my constant emails trying to get ot the bottom of it.

Basically, Apple can do what Apple wants.

Tomorrow we should see the release of Wangle on Google. Who knows, it might be next week, next month or never. This is high risk after all.

Suck it up ladies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.