ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Yes, ironically the terrible misery and butchery caused by the hopelessly unorganised sacrificed Russians on Freedom loving democratic Ukraine could actually cause enough interest as you say and pressure to bear to get some action and me might end up thanking Putin for moving our own stock and others too? Very least, it waking up many countries as to too much reliance on Russia for its energy and suddenly the taps are turned off either on purpose as in sanctions where the world suffers as its the right thing to do , or a terrible catastrophe stopping flow from Russia too. The world has to suffer terribly for our stand against tyrants and even worse, we have to suffer fools gladly with guesses as to how a Lab govt will handle real financial and organisational decisions in even a remotely logical and timely fashion as its tempered by their left of diff extremes so we are at their mercy and god forbid reasoning with them! Yeah and under Rudd we gave Peter Garret control of the environment portfolio???
    This is what you have to deal with and their sort of mentality and weird sort of reasoning.
    I sure very soon, the permits will appear and all will be good not just for our stock but helping Australians too suffering from lack of energy as their repayments and bills run away from them....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.