WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Extension of Time for Second Meeting of Creditors, page-25

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Wiltails should be a solid little money maker... from memory 20koz pa at low costs and the wiltails plant was almost fully built before VA, so not much work to get it started.

I'm dubious about the external expert in the circular to creditors because the project could look very different to different people. In it's current form and the POG of last July yeah, it lost money, and it needs a lot of $$ on drilling to prove up new reserves (from memory the last exploration drilling hit high grades). I just hope the expert doesn't conclude 'yeah, she's f#$!d", because in its current form we knew that already. To someone else it presents a very different scenario (Agnico Eagle?), they could afford to build the stage 2 expansion like WMC always wanted and planned to do, with big open pits and larger scale underground mine, they'd lower the cut-off grade and mine the whole structures. It's a completely different scenario when you see it as a large-scale low-grade operation like De Grey, rather than trying to mine the +5g/t eyes out of it.

WMC and BLK never had enough reserves, so if it's resurrected or whoever buys it should keep it on C& M and drill it out for a few years. Run wiltails and rent out the CIL and sulphide plants to it's neighbours in the mean time for some $$.
    Last edited by Patron: 11/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.