CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ cleantech lithium plc

Ann: Extension of time to hold AGM, page-41

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Last quarter they mined just 6 weeks or so and got $6 million revenue, the line between profit and loss is very close though and their costs for the quarter were from memory $6.3 million.

Reducing overheads, mining higher grade is clearly the way forward but in that mix with underground mining is the mine development and chasing the grade, so drilling is required to precisely know where to mine and that's part of the costs.

This last quarter of 2018 and what they achieve is what I feel everything hinges on. Of course price of gold matters to and we've seen a slight lift above $1200 USD recently which will help.

Now for the Q4 2018 result to be out and the AGM voting details and associated paperwork to be out for a meeting by 31 January it's going to be tight for them. No doubt the AGM will have remuneration and other stuff pertaining to the running of the company that share holders vote on included and I dare say that shareholders wont be very supportive if this final quarter is also a dud without profit.

Time will tell, what is really disappointing is that a measly few million dollars of loan caused this issue when the company was turning over $20million+ ....... but we have seen what a crappy AISC does to gold miners with other companies on the ASX no names mentioned, no point going to work to go broke.

Also be interesting to see what CAPEX is in Prospectus offer to make it profitable here, because if you continue to do the same as you've done you'll continue to get more of what you already got and only an idiot would invest into that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.