PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Extension of time to lodge half year report, page-44

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Mmmmm... no I didn't. I sold out a majority of my holding at ~$1.45 as I rightly believed the growth couldn't be sustained - made an absolute stack and revisited as the price dropped.

I have taken a downgrade in the last year on my re-entry but I am hundreds of thousands up on this stock... Not so silly or uneducated hey?

I do have a small holding now and made that investment decision based on the premise of some big jobs and because the business had a good whack of cash in bank. The fact that no new "big" jobs have come to fruition is disapointing and unless some new markets open up, most notably in the USA before they recommence trade then yes, I feel the SP will tank considerably. With cash in the bank though then I think it is reasonable to assume that they will continue as a going concern.

It definitely isn't a favourite stock of mine at the moment but it will be one that will keep a place for in the bottom drawer in anticipation of a future. It is a product that works in a forever polluting environment, with an ounce of good management this should find it's way back into favour.

So before you say anything more maybe make sure you know what you are talking about. I haven't done anything silly or uneducated but you most certainly have.

Last edited by Mickman: 25/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.