CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Without wishing to go over old ground here, my understanding is...

1. 407 Posts.
    Without wishing to go over old ground here, my understanding is that they had been offered a $20m working capital facility subject to settlement, and this does not appear to have taken place. It would be nice to know why.

Is it a bureaucratic stuff up at the Australian end (ie government officials dragging feet)?
    Is it a management administration stuff up (not dotting i's and crossing t's on forms)?
    Are there bureaucratic hurdles in China which just take a long time to clear?
    Or is there a deeper problem?
    Has there been a falling out between shareholder directors and local directors and managers?
    Does the major shareholder want to secure management control, or are they making a cynical play to acquire 99 0r 100% of the stock?

I understand that when delicate negotiations are taking place some of the details may need to be kept confidential, but I think minority shareholders have been kept too much in the dark about exactly what still needed to be done to finalize settlement and exactly what the risk factors were.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.