FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Yes, you're probably right that posters who don't currently hold...

1. 7,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    Yes, you're probably right that posters who don't currently hold shares and make absurd claims that company announcements are inconsistent (when they are clearly not), and that the company is in suspension because the app doesn't work (when this isn't the reason), imply the app will never work because early versions had a few bugs (which have now been addressed), and management are lying cheats are doing all this not just to buy in lower, but do so to nobley protect investors from making potentially diasterous mistakes on their investments. Lol! Of course, we must assume their intentions are pure. It's not negativity I see, it's deceipt. And if it's not intentional deceipt, i do apologise and as it must just be an unfortunate case of miscomprehension and confirmation bias as one poster put it.

Please do take the time to explain why my thoughts are the stupidest thing you've ever heard. I honestly value your insight since you must be very knowledgeable having sold at 5.5.

P.s. I bought vtx at 1.5, sold for a good profit in the run up to 6. I watched for over a year before reinvesting the profits in wgl. But that's of no consequence to this discussion. I'm interested in your thoughtful analysis of wgl, not a comparison of our trading/investment history.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.