QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

The right to gloat... that kinda sux when its basically taken my...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The right to gloat... that kinda sux when its basically taken my profits for the last year and trashed them. Right or wrong, no one has the right to gloat when others are hurt. Unfortunately I considered TFS/QIN to be my long term stable investment - no real returns for now but in 10 years might be worth something. As such I have invested the 15k profit that I made on other shares/dividends over the past year into it.
    I wish I had the foresight to sell out at any price above $1.10, which would have seen a profit, but instead I (probably stupidly) bought more shares at 49c to drop my average price down from $1.08 to 0.82c. Yep, I made a mistake, and possibly one that wont work out well for me. I can live with that, and I have learnt from that. Either way though, "the right to gloat" is unwelcome and in my opinion ultimately un-Australian. At the very least it is the juvenile sort of thing I would expect from my teenage kids, not from someone who is so keen on showing the world how wonderful their trading prowess is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.